Making Your List, Checking It Twice…
Looking to get a head start on your holiday shopping? We can help you cross a few names off your list. We’ve got some amazing new products along with classics that are always welcome under the tree.
- Walton Wood Farm. New to GLHG this year, the Walton Wood Farm line includes a wide range of skincare and bath products in cheeky packaging. For women, we have hand creams, sugar scrubs, and bath “events” like “Week from Hell” and “Party in the Tub.” For men, we have shower gels, beard balm, and solid colognes with names like “The Sportsman,” “The Outlaw,” and “The Musician.” All products are vegetarian and cruelty-free, and also free of SLS, parabens, and dyes. And Walton Wood Farm is based right here in Ontario!
- PonyDry. We are so excited to have PonyDry in our shop! It just arrived last week and we predict it will be a huge seller this holiday season. As seen on the Marilyn Denis show, PonyDry is a hair sleeve that allows people with long hair to wash only the roots of their hair. The PonyDry keeps the long part of the hair dry, protecting it from over-washing and shortening styling time by nearly 20 minutes. PonyDry was developed by a Toronto entrepreneur who wanted to “help women with long hair shower like they have short hair.”
- Murphy. A perennial favourite, Kevin.Murphy hair care products are “skincare for hair.” The company carefully selects its ingredients, focusing on providers that use ecologically sound harvesting and growing techniques. They also strive to use recyclable or biodegradable packaging. Great products you can feel good about using!
- Living Proof. This company takes a highly scientific approach to hair care, patenting new molecules that have never been used in hair care before. The Living Proof line includes shampoos and conditioners, treatments, and styling products for all hair types.
- Farmhouse Fresh. Food and drink are the inspiration for this line of skincare products, which uses up to 99.6% natural and naturally-derived ingredients. Farmhouse Fresh products are free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. Many are vegan and gluten-free, and all are cruelty-free.
- EOS. The “evolution of smooth,” EOS products are perfect as stocking stuffers or extras in a Secret Santa gift. We’ve been stocking EOS for a long time—their balms and lotions are always hugely popular.
- Redken. Redken has been in business since 1960. It was founded by Hollywood actress Paula Kent, who suffered allergic reactions to many of the hair care and makeup products of the day. She couldn’t find the “gentle, high-performance products” she wanted so she teamed up with her hairdresser to create them. A great story and a fantastic line of salon-quality hair care products!
- Poo-Pourri. This “before-you-go toilet spray” eliminates bathroom odours, with 100% natural formulations. Poo-Pourri products are free of synthetic fragrances, alcohol, parabens, phthalates, and formaldehyde. They’re also non-aerosol. Most important—they smell lovely and they really work!
Do you know about a great product that our Great Lengths clients would love? Let us know! We’re always on the lookout for the next big thing. Happy shopping!